I encourage you to check out the teacher's website in order to be up to date on what is going on in the classroom. If you have questions about the site address, please visit www.savcps.com and click on Academics/ Lower School. You will then find a link to all of the teacher websites.
The following tips will help to best prepare your child for the school day:
1. Check your child's planner/ teacher website. Ask him/ her to tell you about what he/she is learning in class.
2. Have school materials packed and ready to go before going to bed.
3. Go to bed early and get a good night's rest.
4. Allow for plenty of time to get to school. Teachers begin instruction as soon as the school day begins.
5. Let the teacher know if you have concerns or questions. It is important for all of us to work as a team to support your child's learning!