A few helpful hints to best set your child up for success:
- keep a folder or notebook for important information from the teacher (like procedures, passwords, report cards, and test scores)
- view your child's progress by checking NetClassroom
- communicate directly with your child's teacher if you have a question or concern
- check the teacher website(s) Sunday evening in order to prepare for the week
- use digital resources to help your child study (Quizlet, vocab and grammar workshop online, Pearson Success Net, etc...)
I look forward to seeing God's plans for this year!